To register in the Workforce Career Coach Facilitator certificate program, students must have one of the following or satisfy the workforce/career work experience requirements within two years of registration:
- A graduate degree and one year of workforce or career work experience*
- A bachelor’s degree and two years of workforce or career work experience*
- An associate's degree and three years of workforce or career work experience*
- A high school diploma and four years of workforce or career work experience*
*Workforce or career development experience is defined as working in any environment where one:
- helps others to find out about careers and jobs
- is involved in education and/or training relevant to establishing career and job goals
- guides clients through the process of seeking a job, e.g., resume writing, the interview, negotiating compensation, etc.
- counsels clients on how to maintain employment
Get Started Today!