Who Should Attend and Workplace Benefits
Who Should Attend
The Certificate Program is for:
- current allied health/medical and fitness professionals and personal trainers interested in developing safe and effective exercise programs for women,
- current fitness managers and directors wishing to manage and market new programs to women,
- education directors of multi-site facilities or chains training fitness professionals to work with women,
- companies that require the certificate program as a professional development program for employees to achieve key business goals, career objectives, and skills to advance beyond entry-level positions
- individual female exercise enthusiasts interested in seeking to stay current in exercise program design, health, and wellness would benefit from this program as well.
- Ongoing guidance and interaction from mentors that hold either a Master's or Ph.D. degree in public health, health promotion, biomechanics, exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical therapy, athletic training, nutrition or an exercise science-related degree. Our mentors support their students and become valuable resources well after they graduate.
- A professional certificate from an accredited institution.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts.