Who Should Attend & Workplace Benefits
Who Should Attend
- Classroom teachers and other health educators who wish to incorporate the latest nutritional guidance into their lesson plans
- Physical Education teachers, personal trainers and other fitness professionals who seek to develop cutting-edge fitness/wellness programs
- Allied health professionals and nurses interested in establishing quality wellness programs
- School administrators eager to confront the challenge presented by the childhood obesity epidemic
- Caregivers in pre-K, nursery school, after-school programs and the like who want to know what they can do to confront childhood obesity and other wellness issues
- Parents, PTA members and anyone concerned with child health, education and development
- Registered dietitians and nutritionists who seek to apply their clients' health history toward optimal nutritional health and well-being
- Food service providers who are motivated to upgrade what foods children are served in schools
- Ongoing guidance and interaction from a mentor who holds a Master's degree in Nutrition, is the founder of Cooper Nutrition Communications & Education and who has served as a consultant for various nutrition programs, websites and for The Today Show dietitian, Joy Bauer
- Mentors become valuable resources well after students complete the certificate program
- Concrete actions and practical steps adults can take to facilitate wellness in children
- Networking opportunities with experts in the field.
Get Started Today!