Who Should Attend & Workplace Benefits
Who Should Attend
- Registered dietitians who seek to apply their clients' health history toward optimal nutritional health and well-being
- Personal trainers and fitness professionals who need fundamental nutrition education
- Allied health care professionals and who believe in working in partnership with Registered Dietitians on their clients’ behalf
- Parents, family members and even individual consumers who want to learn more about contemporary nutrition concerns
- Classroom teachers who wish to incorporate the latest nutritional guidance into their lesson plans
- Physical Education teachers who seek to develop cutting-edge fitness/wellness programs
- Caregivers in pre-K, nursery school, after-school programs and the like who want to know what they can do to confront childhood obesity and other wellness issues
- Ongoing guidance and interaction from instructors that hold either a Master's degree in Nutrition and/or are certified as a registered dietician or diabetes educator
- Mentors become valuable resources well after students complete the certificate
- Concrete actions and practical steps adults can take to facilitate wellness in children
- Networking opportunities with experts in the field.
Get Started Today!