Who Should Attend and Workplace Benefits
Who Should Attend
The Certificate Program is for:
- managers who wish to implement successful fitness management systems
- allied health and fitness professionals and personal trainers interested in establishing a fitness business or becoming fitness managers
- education directors of multi-site facilities or chains developing fitness professionals and fitness managers, and
- companies that require the certificate program as a professional development program for employees to achieve key business goals, career objectives, and skills to advance beyond entry-level positions.
- On-going guidance, instruction, and interaction from instructors that hold either a Master's, MBA, or Ph.D. degree in business administration, finance, exercise physiology, kinesiology, or an exercise science-related degree. Our instructors will support their students and become valuable resources and mentors well after they complete the certificate.
- Optional onsite Fitness Management Internship Course.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts.