- Broadband or high-speed internet access is strongly recommended. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
- Virtually all Windows-Mac hardware configurations and processors are acceptable.
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2 and 3 (previous versions will work also)
- Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- Safari is not currently recommended as it cannot display certain Moodle editing menus for both students and mentors
- Adobe Acrobat Reader