How to Get Started
Application Instructions for Associates:
- Congratulations on taking the next step in your pursuit to enroll at Thomas Edison State College. Once you have selected a degree program or certificate, you are ready to apply using the College's Online Application.
- Application Instructions: To ensure you are applying as part of your partnership program, you will be asked to identify your employer or affiliation. Step five of the application will ask: "Are you employed by or affiliated with a Thomas Edison State College partnership program?" Select "Yes" for this question and then choose your employer or affiliation from the drop down menu. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or e-mail us at [email protected].
- Click here to begin completing your Online Application.
- Payment of the $75 application fee makes you eligible for a complete review of all previously earned academic credentials. This evaluation is the basis of the student's program plan and advisement services. Your official transcripts and documents should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State College
101 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176
Regarding college or university transcripts, please note:
Your transcripts should be sent directly to Thomas Edison State College from the institution(s) you have attended. Transcripts sent to Thomas Edison State College that have been sent first to you from the institution(s) you have attended must arrive at Thomas Edison State College in the unopened, sealed envelope from the institution(s) you attended. You may not open these transcripts. Transcripts that arrive at Thomas Edison State College opened are not valid and must be resubmitted.
The evaluation of your official transcripts and documents will assist in the preparation of a personalized program plan to help guide you to degree completion.
- After your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter from the College. At that time, you should register for classes. You may register for courses online or by calling the Office of the Registrar at: (609) 633-9242. You must pay for your courses at the time of registration. You may also mail your registration form and payment to the Office of the Registrar (to the address mentioned above). The College accepts payment for tuition by check or major credit card.
Tuition and fees are subject to change. If a degree program requires a course not offered by Thomas Edison State College, the student may need to take that course at another institution. The student would be responsible for any and all costs incurred at that institution.
Create an Account to Apply Today