Caroline P. Tompkins Endowed Scholarship
The Caroline P. Tompkins Endowed Scholarship was established in 2008 to provide financial support to undergraduate students enrolled at Thomas Edison State College who are employed by the College and in need of assistance with expenses related to pursuing a College degree.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Any undergraduate degree or certificate
- Must be currently employed by Thomas Edison State College
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the College Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria described on the respective scholarship's webpage.
- Submit a completed Thomas Edison State College Scholarship Application during the application period.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid Application.
- Submit any required supplemental documentation before the end of the application period.
Students enrolled with the College at the time of scholarship application must have:
- Completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State College credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- A minimum Thomas Edison State College GPA of 3.0 at the time of application.
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State College. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None
Next Opportunity to Apply for Scholarships
The 2015-2016 General Scholarship Award Year opens June 1, 2015.
To apply, click “Apply Here,” create an account, and complete the questionnaire to apply for the scholarships for which you are eligible.
Please use Internet Explorer as your browser.
Check out our Outside Scholarships page, including the site for Military/Family Members.