Thomas Edison State College Foundation Nursing Scholarship
The Thomas Edison State College Foundation established the Nursing Scholarship to provide financial support to currently enrolled students in a Nursing undergraduate or graduate program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. The scholarship is funded entirely by College staff, student, individual, and Foundation donations. Depending on available funds, the scholarship is offered during each award year to eligible students.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the College Scholarship Committee at [email protected] .
General Eligibility Criteria
- Submit a Thomas Edison State College Scholarship Application.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid Application.
- Have at least a 3.0 Thomas Edison State College GPA at the time of application.
- Have completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State College credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State College. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
- Consideration of applications for this scholarship will be based on financial need and academic performance.
Scholarship Funds Uses
Scholarship funds may only be used for tuition, fees, or books for Thomas Edison State College courses.
When Can I Apply For Scholarships?
The next opportunity to apply for scholarships from Thomas Edison State College is when the 2014 Award Year Application Period opens on June 1, 2014.
The online scholarship application will be available on this page at that time. Should you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.
Please view the links to Outside Scholarships for other opportunities.