Thomas Edison State College Foundation Nursing Scholarship
The Thomas Edison State College Foundation established the Nursing Scholarship to provide financial support to currently enrolled students in a Nursing undergraduate or graduate program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. The scholarship is funded entirely by College staff, student, individual, and Foundation donations. Depending on available funds, the scholarship is offered during each award year to eligible students.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the College Scholarship Committee at [email protected] .
General Eligibility Criteria
- Submit a Thomas Edison State College Scholarship Application.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid Application.
- Have at least a 3.0 Thomas Edison State College GPA at the time of application.
- Have completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State College credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State College. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
- Consideration of applications for this scholarship will be based on financial need and academic performance.
Scholarship Funds Uses
Scholarship funds may only be used for tuition, fees, or books for Thomas Edison State College courses.
2014 Award Year Application
The 2013 Scholarship Application Period is closed.
The 2014 Award Year Application Period will open on June 1, 2014
The online scholarship application will be available on this page at that time. Should you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.