Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund was established in 2014 by a grant from the Helene Fuld Health Trust. Scholarships from the Fuld Trust are used to provide current financial aid to students enrolled in the Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA) program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. Because of the timing of the grant, this scholarship may be offered apart from the June-July application period associated with the general award cycle.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA degree)
- Consideration of applications for this scholarship will be based on academic performance.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the College Scholarship Committee at [email protected] .
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria described on the respective scholarship's webpage.
- Submit a completed Thomas Edison State College Scholarship Application during the application period.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid Application.
- Submit any required supplemental documentation before the end of the application period.
Students enrolled with the College at the time of scholarship application must have:
- Completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State College credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- A minimum Thomas Edison State College GPA of 3.0 at the time of application.
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State College. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None