Donna and Richard Gillespie Endowed Scholarship
The Donna and Richard Gillespie Endowed Scholarship was established in 1992 by an endowment from Donna and Richard Gillespie, long-time supporters of Thomas Edison State College. The scholarship is awarded to enrolled students pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Any undergraduate degree or certificate
- Other Criteria: None
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the College Scholarship Committee at [email protected] .
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria described on the respective scholarship's webpage.
- Submit a completed Thomas Edison State College Scholarship Application during the application period.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid Application.
- Submit any required supplemental documentation before the end of the application period.
Students enrolled with the College at the time of scholarship application must have:
- Completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State College credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- A minimum Thomas Edison State College GPA of 3.0 at the time of application.
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State College. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None
2014-2015 Scholarship Award Year
Applications are now being accepted for the General Award Cycle of the 2014-2015 Scholarship Award Year.
If you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.
Please check the many scholarships listed on our Outside Scholarships page, including the site for Military/Family Members scholarship opportunities.