How to Get Started
- Congratulations on taking the next step in your pursuit to enroll in Thomas Edison State College! Once you select a degree program or certificate, you are ready to complete an application.
- Application Instructions: To ensure you are applying under your partnership program, you will be asked to identify your employer or affiliation. Step five of the application will ask: "Are you employed by or affiliated with a Thomas Edison State College partnership program?" Select "Yes" for this question and then choose your employer or affiliation from the drop down menu.
- Access the College's online application and instructions by visiting Thomas Edison State College's Apply page. For additional instructions, click on the "All other undergraduate applicants" link.
- If you have any questions about the application or Thomas Edison State College, please contact the Office of Admissions and speak with an Admissions Counselor. You may call the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or e-mail us at [email protected].
Please check with your Prudential HR representative for clarification on your organization's tuition assistance policies and benefits.
- Payment of the $75 application fee makes you eligible for a complete review of all previously earned academic credentials. This evaluation is the basis of the student's program plan and advisement services. Your official transcripts and documents should be sent to:
Office of the RegistrarThe evaluation of your official transcripts and documents will assist in the preparation of a personalized program plan to help guide you to degree completion.
Thomas Edison State College
101 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176
- After your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter from the College. At that time, you should register for classes. You may register for a courses online or by calling the Office of the Registrar at: (609) 633-9242. You must pay for your courses at the time of registration. You may also mail your registration form and payment to the Office of the Registrar (to the address above).
Create an Account to Apply Today