Cost & Tuition
How Much Will It Cost?
The cost of an undergraduate degree at Thomas Edison State College depends on a number of variables, including:
- The amount of credits a student brings to their degree program, including previously earned credits from other regionally accredited institutions
- The number of credits a student must earn to complete their degree program
- The credit-earning methods they use to complete a degree
- The type of tuition plan a student selects
- Whether a student benefits from in-state tuition rates offered to New Jersey residents (As Thomas Edison State College is a state college, New Jersey residents may take advantage of in-state tuition, which is typically less than out-of-state tuition.)
To get an idea of how much your degree will cost, consider how many credits you might be able to complete in a year. Select the Right Tuition Plan.
Create an Account to Apply Today
Admissions Video Guide