- W. Cary Edwards Foundation Nursing Scholarship
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Resources
- National Health Service Corps
- AfterCollege and AACN Nursing Scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association 2013 Scholarship Program
- American Association of University Women Scholarship
- Institute For Nursing Scholarships
- NLN Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- HRSA Nursing Scholarship Program
- National Student Nurses Association
- Nursing Scholarships and Financial Aid Resources
- MinorityNurse Nursing Scholarships
- AORN Scholarships and Grants
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- The Marcia Granucci Memorial Nursing Scholarship
The National Health Service Corps is a program where a Nursing student can apply for scholarship while in school or can apply for loan repayment after graduation. They must work in a medically underserved area of the country and in turn they will get their loans repaid tax free. They can choose where in the country they wish to work. The PDF file provides an overview of the programs.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarships pay for tuition, fees, a monthly stipend, and other reasonable educational expenses for up to four years. After graduation, students serve at least two years at a National Health Service Corps approved site in a high-need area.
- The National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program has an initial award of up to $60,000 for two years of full-time service a National Health Service Corps approved site in a high-need area. After the initial two-year commitment, providers may be eligible to receive additional support in exchange for continued service; up to $170,000 for five years of service. With continued service beyond five years, clinicians may be able to pay off all their student loans.
View the National Health Service Corps website for more information.
Deadline: October 31
AfterCollege.com and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing provide $20,000 each year toward nursing scholarships. Four times each year, they give $2,500 to 2 students who are seeking a BSN, MSN or a Doctorate in Nursing, and the next application deadline is coming up soon.
View additional scholarship information.
The scholarship program is for baccalaureate or higher degree nursing and anesthesia students. In 2013, ANCA will be selecting up to 15 students to receive $3,000 scholarships.
For 2013, the scholarships will be presented in memory of Captain Bruce K. Clark, a member of the United States Army Nurse Corps who, in May 2012, gave his life in service to his country while deployed to Afghanistan. He was a graduate of The College of Brockport, State University of New York and served previous assignments at Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI and William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX.
View the ANCA website for more information.
The Medford chapter of the AAUW is looking for a female Burlington County resident currently attending any college in New Jersey whose college education was delayed or interrupted because life got in the way.
The application deadline is March 31st and must include a letter of
recommendation as well as a 500 word essay.
To get more information and link for the application, visit http://medford-nj.aauw.net/
The Visiting Nurse Association Health Group is pleased to announce that they are accepting applications for the Marcia Granucci Memorial Nursing Scholarship. This scholarship is open to New Jersey residents who hold part-time and full-time graduate status at a National League of Nursing (NLN) or a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited educational institution, current licensure, and a minimum 3.0 grade point average. The application deadline is May 15, 2013.
Please visit: www.vnahg.org
2013 Award Year Application Period
The 2013 Scholarship Application Period will open June 1st.
The online scholarship application link will be available on this page at that time. Should you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.