- W. Cary Edwards Foundation Nursing Scholarship
- Thomas Edison State College Foundation Nursing Scholarship
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Resources
- AORN Scholarships and Grants
- HRSA Nursing Scholarship Program
- Institute For Nursing Scholarships
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
- MinorityNurse Nursing Scholarships
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- National Student Nurses Association
- NLN Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Nursing Scholarships and Financial Aid Resources
- A Place for Mom Senior Care Innovation Scholarship
- AfterCollege and AACN Nursing Scholarship
- American Association of University Women Scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship Program
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- March of Dimes Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- March of Dimes Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps
- NLN Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarships
- Promise of Nursing Regional Faculty Fellowship
A Place for Mom Senior Care Innovation Scholarship: Five $1000 scholarships are available to students enrolled in an associate?s, bachelor?s, or graduate level program at an accredited school in the fields of gerontology, medicine, nursing,social work, sociology, or long-term care administration. Deadline is April 30, 2014. Essay topic and details can be found at http://www.aplaceformom.com/scholarship
If you have any questions please contact Angel Ridout at [email protected]
Deadline: October 31
AfterCollege.com and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing provide $20,000 each year toward nursing scholarships. Four times each year, they give $2,500 to 2 students who are seeking a BSN, MSN or a Doctorate in Nursing, and the next application deadline is coming up soon.
View additional scholarship information.
The Medford chapter of the AAUW is looking for a female Burlington County resident currently attending any college in New Jersey whose college education was delayed or interrupted because life got in the way.
The application deadline is March 31st and must include a letter of
recommendation as well as a 500 word essay.
To get more information and link for the application, visit http://medford-nj.aauw.net/
The scholarship program is for baccalaureate or higher degree nursing and anesthesia students. In 2014, ANCA will be selecting up to 15 students to receive $3,000 scholarships.
For 2014, the scholarships will be presented in memory of Captain Bruce K. Clark, a member of the United States Army Nurse Corps who, in May 2012, gave his life in service to his country while deployed to Afghanistan. He was a graduate of The College of Brockport, State University of New York and served previous assignments at Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI and William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX.
View the ANCA website for more information.
The Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship is awarded each year to five, non-traditional, fulltime students pursuing undergraduate degrees in nursing. All scholarship winners receive a non-renewable scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to the institution in which they are enrolled.
Undergraduate nursing programs are those offering an associate or bachelor’s degree in nursing. Non-traditional students are those students who postponed the pursuit of a college degree after high school, or had their college careers interrupted, and instead entered the workforce, or military or fulfilled a family or non-profit obligation
Visit marchofdimes.com/scholarship for more information and to apply.
Applications are being accepted for the Marcia Granucci Memorial Nursing Scholarship. This scholarship is open to New Jersey residents who hold part-time or full-time graduate status at a National League of Nursing (NLN)-accredited educational institution, current licensure, and a minimum 3.0 grade point average. The application deadline is May 15, 2014.
The Marcia Granucci Nursing Scholarship Fund was established in 1995 to continue the professional legacy of its namesake by providing scholarships to graduate nursing students who intend to pursue an educational concentration in psychiatric/mental health, community health nursing.
Information is available at www.vnahg.org.
The National Health Service Corps is a program where a Nursing student can apply for scholarship while in school or can apply for loan repayment after graduation. They must work in a medically underserved area of the country and in turn they will get their loans repaid tax free. They can choose where in the country they wish to work. The PDF file provides an overview of the programs.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarships pay for tuition, fees, a monthly stipend, and other reasonable educational expenses for up to four years. After graduation, students serve at least two years at a National Health Service Corps approved site in a high-need area.
- The National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program has an initial award of up to $60,000 for two years of full-time service a National Health Service Corps approved site in a high-need area. After the initial two-year commitment, providers may be eligible to receive additional support in exchange for continued service; up to $170,000 for five years of service. With continued service beyond five years, clinicians may be able to pay off all their student loans.
View the National Health Service Corps website for more information.
Scholarships are available from the NLN Foundation for Nursing Education.
Apply by April 30, 2014
The NLN Foundation awards scholarships to encourage more seasoned and ethnically diverse nurses to become nurse educators.
Awards range from $4,000 to $8,000. Candidates must be NLN members.
Applications can easily be downloaded at www.nsna.me/fellowship-app
All completed applications, along with supporting documentation must be received by Friday, March 7, 2014. Please contact Jasmine Melendez, MA at [email protected] with any questions regarding the application.
When Can I Apply For Scholarships?
The next opportunity to apply for scholarships from Thomas Edison State College is when the 2014 Award Year Application Period opens on June 1, 2014.
The online scholarship application will be available on this page at that time. Should you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.
Please view the links to Outside Scholarships for other opportunities.