Becoming a sponsor of the National Institute on the Assessment of Adult Learning provides an opportunity for your company or organization to gain exposure to a targeted group of education professionals who specialize in prior learning assessment and distance education for adults.
National Institute on the Assessment of Adult Learning 2013
25 Years of Innovation in Higher Education
Looking Back… Moving Forward
June 19-21, 2013 | REVEL, Atlantic City, NJ
Pre-Conference Workshop on Tuesday, June 18, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Marc Singer, Vice Provost
Thomas Edison State College
(609) 984-1130, ext. 3230
Note: Below quantities are based on 175 items. Price may be slightly higher if attendance is higher than anticipated.
Breakfast Service Sponsor - June 21, 2013 ($600 per breakfast per day)
Lunch Service Sponsor - June 19 or 21, 2013 ($750 per lunch per day)
Morning or Afternoon Break Sponsor - June 19-21, 2013 ($400 per break per day)
- Sponsor's logo shown at sponsored session during the sponsored National Institute event. Exclusive right with the exception of the Thomas Edison State College/National Institute logo.
- Sponsor's logo in all National Institute promotional materials published after signing of the contract
- Half page ad in the conference program
- Sponsor's logo on the official National Institute website
- Sponsor's marketing brochure in the National Institute bag
- 22"x28" promotional sign in the National Institute session area
Sponsors of the National Institute
At StraighterLine, students are able to take general education courses to earn college credits before transferring. By providing students a direct path to higher education, StraighterLine makes it easier for you to attract reliable students, increase tuition revenue, increase overall enrollment and expand brand exposure.
Register now for the 2013 National Institute in Atlantic City, NJ
Revel, Atlantic City, NJ
Make your reservation now to receive your special conference rate.