Military Spouses & Dependents
Thomas Edison State College understands that being an Active Duty dependent brings along its own challenges. Because of this, we extend the benefits of our Military Degree Completion Program to eligible family members.
- Focuses on degree, not just course completion
- No on-campus residency requirement
- A personalized degree plan
- Maximum credit awarded for military training and prior college-level knowledge
- Courses structured in eight and 12-week terms
- New terms begin each month
- No classroom attendance is required for most methods of earning credit so studying can fit flexibly within your own lifestyle and assignment demands
- Access to the full range of College services
- You are considered enrolled at the time of application
- Your SOC Agreement is filed by the time six credits are completed at the College. Please visit www.soc.aascu.org/ or contact the Office of Military and Veterans Education via email at [email protected] to find out why attending a SOC school is just as important to you as a dependent as it is for your military spouses.
Thomas Edison State College offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs that may be completed entirely through the College's online and distance learning courses as well as non-credit programs that may be eligible for MyCAA funding.
One of the Top Military-Friendly Institutions in the U.S.
Military & Veteran Education Support