Transferring Our Courses to Another Home Institution

Thomas Edison State College allows eArmyU students to take courses as a non-matriculated student. No additional paperwork is required by the College to register as a non-matriculated student. Students participating in the eArmyU program need to check with their home institution to ensure that a particular course would fulfill a degree requirement. Once the student has approval from their home institution, they will register for their course using the eArmyU portal. 18 credits must be completed for baccalaureate degree students, 9 credits must be completed for associate degree students.