Military Credit Banking is a nondegree service provided by Thomas Edison State College to individuals who wish to document college-level learning gained through:
- Military experience
- Professional licenses
- College proficiency examinations: CLEP exams, DANTES exams or Advanced Placement examinations.
- College level corporate training programs or American Council on Education (ACE) recommendations
- Approved FEMA ISP courses
Upon submission of the credit banking application and receipt of all official documents, Thomas Edison State College will consolidate all documents received into one official transcript.
Advantages of Military Credit Banking at Thomas Edison State College:
- The Military Credit Banking fee entitles students to transcription services for one year
- Active duty personnel, as well as National Guard or Reserve members, are eligible for the Military Credit Banking fee of $260, which allows an unlimited number of credits transcripted
- Upon receipt of all official transcripts, Thomas Edison State College will consolidate them within 14 business days into one official transcript
How to get started:
- Complete the Nondegree Services Application
- Enclose the appropriate fee listed in section 2 of the Nondegree Services Application. You may pay by check, money order or indicate credit card information (including signature) on this Application. Fees for Military Credit Banking are nonrefundable.
Mail the completed Application and payment to:
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State College
101 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176
- Submit official college transcripts, military documents, college proficiency examinations, documentation of college-level corporate learning, ACE Registry transcript, or FEMA ISP courses.
After Military Credit Banking
Contact our military department for assistance in finding a degree that will utilize most of the credits that you have already earned.
For further information, or to speak to a military advisor, please contact us at (866) 446-1804 or via email.
One of the Top Military-Friendly Institutions in the U.S.
Military & Veteran Education Support Center