College of the American Soldier

The College of the American Soldier works in conjunction with GoArmyEd and colleges whose degrees participate in the Career Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Degrees Program. At Thomas Edison State College, soldiers can earn the following degree programs through the program:

To learn more, contact Military & Veteran Education Support.

Latest Army News

Military & Veteran Education Support

Contact us today »