Military Students with International Credits

If you have completed coursework at a foreign college or university, the College will accept credit recommendations from a required course-by-course evaluation completed by any of the following agencies:

American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
International Education Services
One DuPont Circle, NW
Suite 520
Washington, D.C. 20036-1135
(202) 296-3359

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
(414) 289-3400

World Educational Services, Inc. (WES)
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
(212) 966-6311

Educational Perspectives (EP)
P.O. Box 618056
Chicago, IL 60661-8056
(312) 421-9300

All costs associated with the international credit evaluation are the responsibility of the student. The College reserves the right to make its own determination on the amount and type of credit to be awarded based on the evaluations provide by these agencies. An enrolled student may transfer a maximum of 90 credits from international institutions. Thomas Edison State College does not participate in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Therefore the College does not sponsor foreign national students for F-1 or J-1 visa status. Course-by-course credit recommendations will be reviewed by Thomas Edison State College based upon existing transfer and degree policies in place at the time of application.

Thomas Edison State College does not issue "Certificates of Acceptance" (Form I-20) to international students. Students who enter the U.S. on a student visa (F-1) through another college may enroll at Thomas Edison State College. However, it will be the student's responsibility to keep his/her visa status current.