- Complete the online application. Once the application is submitted, you will receive an email confirming receipt. Be sure to pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Your credentials will be reviewed upon receipt of your application, payment and academic records. After you receive your academic program assessment, you are urged to contact the Advisement Center at (609) 292-2803 to make a telephone appointment for program planning.
- As an MDCP degree candidate, you are considered enrolled for the purpose of advisement and program planning. (Register for courses that will complete your degree requirements.) Once you receive your academic Program Assessment you are urged to contact the advisement center at: (609) 292-2803 to make a telephone appointment for program planning.
- If you are interested in Tuition Assistance, please see your TA counselor at the Education Center on base to proceed through the TA process and register for a course. You may fax the approved TA voucher to (609)984-7143 or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor degree students are required to take 24 credits. Associate degree students are required to take 12 credits.
Important Note: If academic records are not sent by the Education Office they must be sent directly from the academic institution where you earned credit. Once we receive all your academic credentials and your file is complete, we will complete your academic program assessment. A personalized program plan will then be developed that will serve as your guide to degree completion. At this point, you need only select the option that best meets your needs and register for that option. This plan will be registered as a SOC Agreement. Registration forms will be provided to you upon enrollment along with directions for submission.
Online courses are structured on a 12-week timeframe. Guided Study courses are also structured on a 12-week timeframe. New terms beginning every month and registration is ongoing. To participate in the courses of your choice, you need to enroll and register no less than three weeks before the start date of your courses. Registration materials will be sent to you upon acceptance to the program.
Note to the Education Officer:
The following checklist has been developed to assist you in compiling this student's application packet. If you have any questions prior to submitting the packet, please feel free to contact Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Colleges and Universities (transcripts from all colleges attended must be included)
- College-Level examination scores (CLEP and DANTES scores will be taken off the student’s SMART transcript)
- Certificates & Licenses (a notarized copy of the license or certificate and a current renewal card, if appropriate, must be attached to the application.)
- ACE courses recommended for credit
One of the Top Military-Friendly Institutions in the U.S.
Military & Veteran Education Support