Announcing a new deferred billing option for our partners!
Important notes for students:
- 1. Students must register online to enroll in the payment plan. No phone, mail, email, or fax registrations.
- 2. Students with pending FA will not be eligible to register for the payment plan for 2014JUL.
- Learn More
How to Get Started
Visit the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing website and explore our programs. If you would like to speak with an admissions counselor, please contact us toll free at (888) 442-8372 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply to the nursing degree or certificate program, complete and print the online application, following the instructions. Step five of the online application will ask, "Are you employed by or affiliated with a Thomas Edison State College partnership program?" Select "Yes" for this question and then choose your employer or affiliation from the drop down menu.
- Please do not mail your application to the College. Submit a print out of your application to your nursing education coordinator.
- After your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter from the College. At that time, you should register for classes. and printing out the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate Course Registration forms. Please submit a check or your credit card information at the time of registration.
Create an Account to Apply Today
Test Drive an Online Course
Interested in trying out an online course?