Master of Arts in Liberal Studies Program Outcomes
After successfully completing the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies program, students will be able to:
- Articulate and evaluate a system of values, its historical context and its effect on personal well-being and workplace and community cohesion
- Apply the imaginative and analytical skills developed through immersion in the liberal arts to decision making in the family, at the workplace, and/or in the local and global community
- Incorporate new knowledge to transform awareness of self and the local and global community
- Emphasize the values of compassion, justice and respect for the rights of others inherent in metaphysical and spiritual traditions
- Demonstrate the ability to sustain a cogent, cohesive and articulate argument informed by the liberal arts and the learner designed area of study
- Assess the environmental impact of our viewpoints and projects on the natural world.