TECEP® Policies and Contact Info
Registration and Testing
- You must test by the last day of the 12 week term in which you register. There are no extensions for TECEP® exams.
- To test after your term ends, you must re-register and pay a new test fee.
- You may withdraw through the last day of your term. Course withdrawal refund policies apply. Policies are listed in the College Catalog.
- If you don't test or withdraw by the end of your term you will receive an NC grade. It will not affect your GPA or be included on your transcript.
- You may retake a TECEP exam one additional time if you do not pass.
- You must wait 3 months before re-testing.
- You must register again and pay a new test fee.
- The Center for the Assessment of Learning ([email protected]) supervises test development, test descriptions, test results.
- The Office of the Registrar ([email protected]) supervises TECEP registration.
- The Office of Test Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]) supervises testing and proctor arrangements.