Web Registration, Grades & Academic Evaluation
To ensure you can find your course sections, use this listing to find the subject description matching the course code you want to find.
Accessing Online Student Services
- To obtain your User ID and Password, select the "I'm new to Online Student Services" and follow the prompts. A temporary password will be generated and emailed to you. After initial login, you will be required to change your password.
- For most students, your user ID will be your first name, followed by a period, then your last name (example: frank.smith). Students who have the same first and last names will be assigned a number to provide them with unique user IDs (example: frank.smith2).
The College has created a Student User Guide to help students become acclimated to Online Student Services. For more information on the Online Student Services, students can contact the College at (888) 442-8372 or file a helpdesk ticket via myEdison®.
These services allow you to:
- Register and pay for a course or a TECEP® Exam.
- Register and pay for a professional certificate.
- View your schedule and Thomas Edison State College final course grades.
- Update your address, phone number, or email address.
- View your academic evaluation.
Undergraduate Registration Guidelines
Click below for guidelines and information about registering for an undergraduate course.
Graduate Registration Guidelines
Click below for guidelines and information about registering for a graduate course.
Access Our Online College Catalog