Order a TESC Transcript
- Thomas Edison State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript ordering to our students and alumni. The National Student Clearinghouse will collect the Thomas Edison State College transcript fee, as well as a small processing fee after the transcript has been released by the College. Payments should be made by credit card.
- Transcript order updates are automatically emailed or texted to you as your request moves along the process of being fulfilled or if there are any issues that need to be resolved. You can also track your order online for added convenience.
- Transcripts can be sent to participating colleges and universities via the Electronic Exchange with participating schools. Be sure to check out this service as it is the easiest way to be sure your school has received the transcript.
- Requests are usually processed within 5 business days of you submitting your request to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Note: Transcripts will not be furnished to applicants or to students/alumni with outstanding financial obligations to the College.
If you have any questions about how to order a transcript, please contact the Learner Support Center at 1-888-442-8372, or email@example.com .