Course Registration

Enrolled students typically use myEdison, the College’s online course management system, to register for courses, pay tuition, check their grades and other tasks directly related to earning their degrees. 

Register for Courses Online

Students without computer and Internet access may register for courses via telephone by calling (609) 633-9242 Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., via fax at (609) 292-1657, or via the U.S. Postal Service. 

Enrolled students may schedule an appointment with an academic advisor by selecting one of the options listed here. Please include your degree program (AA, BA, ASNSM, ASM, ASBA, BSBA, ASPSS, BSHS, AAS, AST, BST, BSN, MSN, etc.) in your inquiry.

Course Registration - Payment Requirements and Financial Aid Information

  • Course registration via the Web requires payment by credit card, unless you are currently enrolled in the College under the Comprehensive Tuition plan, or have approved Thomas Edison State College Financial Aid for this term. Any late fees for students on the Comprehensive Tuition plan also must be paid by credit card at the time of registration. If you complete your registration and leave a balance unpaid, you will be automatically deregistered. All successful registrations will be confirmed by the Office of the Registrar within 2 business days by email.
  • Federal financial aid is awarded only for enrollment in Thomas Edison State College distance learning courses (Guided Study or Online courses). Financial aid will not be awarded for TECEP exams, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) or e-Pack courses. In order for your course fees to be paid by financial aid, you must register for courses in the terms that you requested in your award letter. If you register in courses outside of the terms you requested and don't pay on your own at the time of registration, you will be deregistered.
  • If you do not wish to register on the Web or you are paying check, please print the Undergraduate Course Registration Form or Graduate Registration Form or use the appropriate Course Registration Form in the Registration Bulletin and mail it with the payment.

Registration in Graduate Courses, PLA, Professional and Continuing Studies

  • Registration in graduate courses is only available to students who have been accepted into our graduate programs. If you have any questions about registering for Graduate courses, please contact the Course Registration office.
  • Prior Learning Assessment is the demonstration of college-level knowledge acquired through work or other learning experiences. PLA courses are 12-week online courses where the content expert, called a mentor, guides the student through the process for documenting mastery of the subject. Visit PLA for more information.
  • The School of Professional and Continuing Studies offers on-line certificate programs for students to acquire new skills to accelerate their careers. Please note that these certificates are not transferable to degree programs. Tuition payments for these certificates are NOT refundable. For more information, School of Professional and Continuing Studies.

Undergraduate Registration Guidelines

Click below for guidelines and information about registering for an undergraduate course.

Click Here »

Graduate Registration Guidelines

Click below for guidelines and information about registering for a graduate course.

Click Here »

Access Our Online College Catalog

View more »