Juliette has been with the College for 15 years and served in various positions of increasing responsibility. Juliette was instrumental in standing up the Learner Support Center and demonstrated exceptional leadership in quickly establishing the center’s reputation for quality service across a wide spectrum of student support issues.
Now, as the Director of the Office of Academic Advising, she leads a team of student centered academic professionals who work alongside our students in identifying and responding to academic queries, including course selection, degree choices and credit earning options.
Over her years in higher education, she has built a culture of excellence and teamwork through open communication, respect for staff insight, and implementation of process improvements.
Juliette has been accepted to present at international and national conferences regarding innovative student services to students at a distance.
- Presenter: Online One Stop: Improving Efficiency and Quality of Service, Academic Impressions Webinar, 2014
- Presenter: Using Emerging Technologies in a One Stop Center, AACRAO Strategic Enrollment Management Conference, 2014
- Presenter: Ready, Set, Go! Designing and Operationalizing a One Stop Service/Call Center in 12 Months!, 19th Annual Sloan Consortium International Conference on Online Learning, 2013
- Presenter: Calling all Techies & Non-Techies...Start to Finish in One Year: Virtual One Stop Student Service Center, AACRAO's Strategic Enrollment Management Conference, SEM XXII, 2012
- Presenter: Virtual One Stop Service Center: Serving Our Students-Virtually! 18th Annual Sloan Consortium International Conference on Online Learning, 2012
Words of wisdom:
Check-in to the Student Moderated Discussion Board frequently to learn from fellow students.