Make an Advising Appointment
AppointmentDesk provides students with the capability to instantly make appointments with academic and nursing advisors. Students can access AppointmentDesk 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1. Access the AppointmentDesk login page through the myEdison® portal. Once you log into myEdison, click the "Make an Advising Appointment" link in the center of the screen, under the "Student" tab, which will take you to the AppointmentDesk Login page
2. Enter your College ID and last name in the appointment area.
3. Select your degree program from the drop-down menu
4. Choose an advisor and a counseling method.
Students will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately and a reminder within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. During an advising appointment, students can work with their advisors to:
- plan multiple courses or an entire degree program
- review course descriptions from outside institutions to ensure that they are appropriate for the student’s academic program
- move credits around within a student’s degree program to ensure that previously earned credits are being used in the most beneficial way
- review the GPA policy and what can be done to improve academic standing.
Students also have the option of calling the College’s Advisement Expressline at (888) 442-8372, (Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. eastern standard time) to reach an academic advisor quickly without the need for a formal appointment. Advisement Expressline is best suited for questions that typically take less than 10 minutes for an advisor to answer, such as:
- determining how many credits a student needs to graduate,
- learning the difference between credit earning options,
- looking for suggestions on the first course(s) to take and
- assistance in interpreting an academic evaluation.
Advisement & Degree
The Advisement and Degree Planning Handbook is currently unavailable. Please check back later for the new and improved document.