You may register for courses in several ways during scheduled registration periods.
Please note: no registrations will be accepted by mail during late registration periods.
- Online registration is available to Thomas Edison State College students who have paid the College's Comprehensive Tuition, have approved Thomas Edison State College financial aid, are paying for the course tuition and fees by credit card or have an approved Tuition Assistance Form from the Navy, Marines, Air Force, MyCAA or Coast Guard.
- Fax in your Registration Form during scheduled registration sessions to the Office of the Registrar at (609) 292-1657, using your tuition assistance, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for payment of tuition and fees. Fax registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week during scheduled registration sessions.
- Register by telephone by calling the Office of the Registrar at (609) 633-9242. Call only during scheduled registration sessions, Monday through Friday between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, excluding Dec. 24, 2012, to Jan. 2, 2013, and major holidays. Use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for payment of tuition and fees.
- Mail in your Registration Form during scheduled registration sessions to the Office of the Registrar (Attention: Course Registration) with your check or money order, company tuition aid voucher or your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover number indicated in the space provided on either the Undergraduate Registration Form or the Graduate Registration Form.
- Walk in with either your completed Undergraduate Registration Form or Graduate Registration Form and payment. The Office of the Registrar is located in the Academic Center at 167 W. Hanover St., Trenton, N.J. If you pay in cash, your payment must be delivered directly to the Office of the Bursar at 221 W. Hanover St., Trenton, N.J., after the registrar has processed your registration at the Academic Center. (Note: Walk-in registrations will not be taken Dec. 23, 2012, to Jan. 2, 2013, and during major holidays.)