How This MBA Program is Unique
The MBA Program at Thomas Edison State College is the only accelerated, online MBA that offers areas of study in Data Analytics and Healthcare Management. In addition, the program is designed to be completed in less than two years and geared specifically for working adults. Students will never have to attend class on campus and can select an area of study best suited to their career. Lastly, the program is affordable, especially when compared with other MBA program offered by public, regionally accredited business schools.
- All courses are offered in accelerated, eight-week terms
- Students can complete the program in 18 months
- MBA courses are offered six times per year
- MBA students can earn credit for what they already know
- MBA candidates can select from a variety of options for satisfying prerequisites
- The MBA program is offered completely online with no physical residency requirements
- The MBA program can be completed for approximately $25,000* (excluding books and prerequisites)
*based on 2013-2014 Thomas Edison State College tuition.
Meet the Dean
“Our MBA is an accelerated, highly flexible and career-focused degree program that is offered completely online and provides graduates with competencies that are in demand by the fastest growing professions and industries.”
Create an Account to Apply Today