Who Should Enroll In the SHRM® PHR® / SPHR® Certification Preparatory Course?
Human resource management associated professionals including practitioners, managers and consultants who want to expand and enhance their professional credentials and professionalism.
Who Is Certified?
Certified HR Professionals are effectively managing and leading a broad range of organizations, from multinational corporations to family-owned businesses, for-profit to nonprofit, publicly traded to government operated. Certified HR Professionals are dedicated leaders, willing mentors and trusted strategic partners, serving both their organizations and their profession.
Today more than 130,000+ HR professionals in more than 100 countries proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute's credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
Why Enroll In the SHRM® PHR® / SPHR® Certification Preparatory Course?
Earning your credentials as a PHR® (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources) makes you a recognized expert in the HR field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, showcasing your knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Credentials Represent HR Expertise:
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession.
- Further your education to benefit yourself and your organization.
- Master the PHR/SPHR body of knowledge.
- Develop your skills to improve your efficiency.
- Expand your outlook on the HR field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Keep up with HR developments including the latest legislative changes.
- Help your organization avoid risk by ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Be eligible for new positions at organizations that require certification.
- Discover additional opportunities for career advancement.
- Boost your confidence with worldwide recognition as an HR expert.