Degree Programs FAQs
Thomas Edison State College offers a variety of accredited associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs in flexible formats tailor-made for busy adults.
Degree Programs FAQ's
- What degrees do you offer?
- Which programs can I complete entirely online?
- How long does it take to complete a bachelor’s degree?
- How do I enroll?
- What graduate programs does Thomas Edison State College offer?
Degree Programs Answers
- Q:What degrees do you offer?
- Q:Which programs can I complete entirely online?
You can complete any of the degree programs in our Conventional approach entirely online. This includes all of our graduate programs.Top
- Q:How long does it take to complete a bachelor’s degree?
It depends on how many credits you bring to your program. Most students complete their degrees within three years. However, all students work at their own pace, and there’s no time limit on completing your degree. Learn more about ways of earning credit.Top
- Q:How do I enroll?
After you have applied and are accepted, select the tuition plan that fits your needs. Once you pay your tuition, you may register for courses at any time through our Online Student Services portal. Your application and fee is valid for six months from the date of your acceptance letter.Top
- Q:What graduate programs does Thomas Edison State College offer?
We offer six graduate degrees: Master of Arts in Liberal Studies; Master of Arts in Educational Leadership; Master of Science in Applied Science and Technology; Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Human Resources Management; and Master of Science in Nursing. Explore our graduate programs.Top