Cost & Financial Aid FAQs
At Thomas Edison State College, we understand adult learners. That’s why our programs are geared to fit into your life in terms of your schedule—and also in terms of your budget. In fact, GetEducated.com has ranked Thomas Edison State College as a “Best Buy” in higher education among regionally accredited institutions.
Cost And Financial Aid FAQ's
- Is tuition expensive?
- What is the tuition for in-state (New Jersey) residents?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Is financial aid available?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I learn if I’ve received financial aid?
Cost And Financial Aid Answers
- Q:Is tuition expensive?
We’re competitively priced. Most important, we offer a number of tuition plans, so you can design a program with a schedule and cost that fit for you. More about tuition.Top
- Q:What is the tuition for in-state (New Jersey) residents?
Tuition is $395 per credit for New Jersey residents, ($476 per credit for non-New Jersey residents). The Comprehensive Tuition Plan for New Jersey residents is $5,700 the first year. Additionally, TESC offers an enrolled options plan, which charges an annual enrollment fee of $1,642 (in-state) or $3,062 (out-of-state), with students being charged $170 (in-state) or $229 (out-of-state) per credit attempted. More about tuition.Top
- Q:Do you offer scholarships?
Yes. We offer a number of scholarship programs to help you afford your education. More about scholarships.Top
- Q:Is financial aid available?
Yes. We participate in a number of state and federal aid programs. More about financial aid.Top
- Q:How do I apply for financial aid?
First, you must be an accepted, degree-seeking student at Thomas Edison State College. Then, complete our application for financial aid as well as a FAFSA. For more information, contact us. Access Financial Aid FormsTop
- Q:When will I learn if I’ve received financial aid?
The financial aid application process may take up to six weeks. Learn more about financial aid.Top