Apply for a Graduate Certificate
You will find our graduate certificate programs — from clinical trials management to homeland security—personally rewarding and professionally helpful. Some students find that pursuing a certificate program inspires further study; their certificate credits are applicable to a graduate degree program at Thomas Edison State College.
To apply, you must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
For all other graduate certificate programs, follow these steps:
- Plan to apply six weeks before the date the term starts.
- Explore our graduate certificates.
Complete Part 1 of the application. Applicants must submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Objectives
- Have transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended sent directly to the College.
- If you are an international student whose primary language is not English, submit your TOEFL scores. These must come directly from the College Board.
- Expect an answer within two weeks from the receipt of the completed application.
Create an Account to Apply Today
Our simple online tool helps you plan.
Deadline for Certificate Programs
To start Jan. 1: apply by Nov. 15
To start April 1: apply by Feb. 15
To start July 1: apply by May 15
To start Oct. 1: apply by Aug. 15
Temporary Panel Catcher.