Earning Credit for Your Organization's Training
Thomas Edison State College has a long history of partnering with organizations and corporations to leverage their professional training and education programs into college credit.
Through an Academic Program Review (APR), OAPWL evaluates your organization's existing training and education programs, professional licenses, certifications, certification exams, and other credentials for college credit. We then create roadmaps linking those credits to specific degrees and certificates at the College.
Why Have an Academic Program Review?
Conducting an APR can transform your organization's training and education programs, licenses, and credentials into college credit at Thomas Edison State College. APRs are cost-effective and bring the value-added benefit of college credit to your organization's educational endeavors.
Improve the performance of your personnel through training and education
- Enhancing the skills of your staff gives your organization a competitive advantage
- Enabling your employees to earn college credit for training they complete at work creates a strong recruitment and retention incentive
Increase the quality of your organization's training program
- Provides increased visibility and prestige in the marketplace for higher-level training
- Provides academic currency at a regionally accredited institution for your organization's training
- Provides suggestions, as appropriate, on ways to enhance your training program/li>
Save on tuition and tuition reimbursement
- When your staff can earn college credit for your organization's training, you can save on tuition assistance or reimbursement costs
- Your staff can leverage professionally-acquired college-level knowledge to earn their degree faster and save tuition dollars in the process
Working with OAPWL also provides an opportunity for your organization to create an academic partnership with Thomas Edison State College, which can lead to customized degree programs or certificates or specialized curriculum geared toward the strategic needs of your organization. Contact us to discuss how to develop a pathway from your organization's training to one of our degree programs.