Master's Degree Programs
Leadership. This is the cornerstone of a graduate degree from Thomas Edison State College.
Whether you're an RN going back for a master's in nursing, an executive who wants to gain management fundamentals or a law enforcement officer seeking graduate certification in homeland security, Thomas Edison State College enables you to choose your path to leadership. Our programs are high-quality, accredited and delivered online. And best of all, our state-of-the-art courses allow you to achieve your goals with the timing that's right for you.
Learn more about:
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership*
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology and Online Learning
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
Master of Business Administration
We are now accepting applications for our July and September MBA terms.
- Master of Public Service Leadership
- Master of Science in Applied Science and Technology
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management - Public Service Careers
- Master of Science in Nursing*
- Graduate Certificates
*these programs require valid professional certifications and/or licenses.
Admissions Video Guide
Deadline for Graduate Programs
To start January 1st:
Apply by November 15th
To start April 1st:
Apply by February 15th
To start July 1st:
Apply by May 15th
To start October 1st:
Apply by August 15th