Recognizing that human capital is our most important asset, the Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing the following quality services to employees of Thomas Edison State College and the New Jersey State Library:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training and development to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organizations
- Inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition and effective communication
- Provide resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
This section of the College Web site provides employment information for the staff of Thomas Edison State College and the New Jersey State Library, and for prospective employees interested in a career at the College or the Library.
For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources via email at email@example.com or (609) 984-1114.